Tripwire Solutions uses the latest set of advanced technologies and concepts as an enabler for the new generation of BI and DWH platforms.
Tripwire Solutions been in the lead for various complex and challenging BI and Data Warhouse projects
Agility has been the result in our projects due to our data warehouse automation approach reducting implementation with more the 60%.
Gibt das den Begehr,...18/04/2018
The 2018 World Cup...06/04/2018
More about us
Tripwire Solutions specialises in next generation Data Warehouses and Supports clients to implemnetent and maintain these. We create innovative
Solutions based on our broad real life experience. We support client teams via Training, expert consulting, our accelerator services and full end to end project delivery.
Tripwire deliver fast and solid solutions for end users based on following pillars :
- We innovate so that you can benefit from the latest technologies and concepts We deliver a solid architecture that has been proven and supported by our experts in the domain
- Quality : Expertise is not taken lightly at Tripwire, 80% of our staff has more then 10 years of DWH and BI Expertise
- Automation : we deliver automated development where possible, allowing you to generate code and save upto 40% of your normal investment
- Agility : our automation of ETL development allows you to work in an agile manner resulting in fast delivery towards business users
- “Tripwire has proven to be a excellent Oracle Partner combining experience, a strong expertise in the complete Oracle BI solution stack and committed to deliver quality and business results throughout their projects .”Steven Baten, BI Sales Director Benelux - Oracle
- “Tripwire has helped us in defining our vision and needs when it comes to business intelligence and data warehousing in our marketing environment. They have proven to be a reliable and trustworthy partner.”Jacques Creemers– Program Manager, Test Aankoop
- “Tripwire has been a real asset for ING, through their expert knowledge, experience and passion for data warehousing. They participated in a struggling project and caused a turning point by introducing a generic approach including automated code generators.”Niek De Taye, Team Manager – SoDt Commercial Data Warehouse, ING Bank