What would you DO?
In your role as a Data Solution Architect you create the overall technical vision for a Data Warehouse solution aligned with the organisation’s strategy. You design, describe, and manage the technical data solution. You are the connection between business and the proposed technical solution, outlining each of the phases and requirements required to make it work. As a Data Solution Architect, you are able to analyse the existing environment and available technologies in order to define and provide the best solution for the data related problem and create an overall strategic technical vision.
In addition, your are responsible for monitoring the implementation and keeping stakeholders updated and informed on the progress.
Who are YOU?
- You understand the needs of the customer and can easily handle complex data environments.
- You are focused on collaboration, innovation and continuous improvement.
- You are able to communicate new features and benefits to all involved stakeholders
- You are able to provide technical leadership to a team throughout the project lifecycle
- You are able to clearly document and share best practice knowledge for new solutions
- You have strong communication skills and always strive for the best solution.
- You are fluent in Dutch or French and have a strong knowledge of English.
What about your technical SKILLS
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with Data Warehouse environments
- Providing recommendations and roadmaps for proposed solutions
- Able to perform design, debug, and performance analysis on data solutions
- Developing proof-of-concept projects to validate proposed solutions
- Broad experience with solution designs for Data Warehouse environments
- SQL querying holds no secrets
- Insights in setting up ETL processes
- Experience in data visualisation and reporting is a plus
- Knowledge of Oracle, Google BigQuery, Microsoft Azure or other data stores is a plus